The Buttery, crispy outer surface of the cookies, with the inner chewy texture, the Peanut Butter taste with the right amount of sweet and salty, and the bite of chocolate chips, all combine to make our favourite kind of snacks Cookies!
Let us directly hop on to the ingredients.
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Castor Sugar
- ½ cup Alpino Natural Peanut Butter Crunch
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Milk ( Cow Milk or Plant Based Milk )
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- A pinch of Sea Salt
- In a bowl mix together butter and sugar. Beat them for 5 minutes at the maximum speed of the mixer (you can even do it manually).
- Then add Alpino’s crunchy natural Peanut Butter and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to this mixture - All-purpose flour, Baking Soda, and Corn Flour, and mix again.
- Now slowly add milk and make a dough.
- Rest the dough for at least 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven at 180c.
- Line the tray with parchment paper and place small balls of the dough on the tray.
- Flatten them a little and add chocolate chips on top.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes.
- Don’t forget to add a pinch of sea salt before eating.
Are you still reading the recipe? Go and make this scrumptious snack for yourself now!