Peanut Butter Banana Cake
by Alpino Health Foods Private Limited on Mar 04, 2022
Peanut Butter and banana are a match in heaven, and when they are combined to make bread, we know that it is all gobbled up in one go. If you have never tasted Banana bread, then try this recipe and get to know why we are such fans.
- 1 ½ cup of All-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Curd
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Bananas
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Alpino Natural Peanut Butter Crunch
- ¼ cup chopped, roasted and salted Peanuts
- In a bowl sieve the dry ingredients and mix - All-purpose flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt.
- In another bowl mash the Bananas and add Curd, and Vegetable oil.
- Now combine the dry and wet ingredients by adding the dry ingredients in batches into the wet ingredients and mixing well so that no lumps are formed.
- Once the batter is ready, add Alpino’s crunchy natural Peanut Butter crunch to it and fold gently.
- Grease your tray or mould with some oil and transfer the batter.
- Sprinkle some chopped, roasted and salted peanuts on top.
- Bake it at 180 degrees celsius for 60 minutes.
- After the baking process is over, let the cake cool down completely before you unmold it.
- Eat this cake fresh or store it in an airtight container.
This cake will be so delicious that you would want to make it again and again. The delicious taste of Alpino’s crunchy natural Peanut Butter would make you a fan of this cake.