What is peanut butter chocolate flavour?
by Rahul Bhatia on Jan 06, 2023
Do you love chocolates but looking for a healthy diet? You might know that fitness fanatics and those who follow strict diet plans usually intake peanut butter as a great source of energy and protein.
Peanut butter having chocolate flavour in it is like the cherry on the cake for every chocolate lover. It has ample amount of nutrients, fibers, protein, and vitamins which are necessary for the body.
What are the three types of peanut butter?
There are mainly three kinds of peanut butter such as smooth or creamy, organic or natural, and crunchy or chunky.
Is there chocolate peanut butter?
Yes, there is chocolate peanut butter. Alpino Health Foods has a wide variety of healthy chocolate peanut products such as Alpino Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch, Alpino Chocolate Peanut Butter Smooth, Alpino High Protein Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter, and many more.
The ingredients in the chocolate peanut butter are cocoa powder, roasted peanuts, and soya extracts for supplementary nutrition.
Is chocolate Flavored peanut butter healthy?
Yes, chocolate Peanut Butter flavored is healthy, specifically, of the most trusted brand- Alpino. It is a sweet delight for fitness lovers who are on a strict diet. In addition, it is vegan and gluten-free and comprises roasted peanuts and cocoa powder with 19% protein.
Is chocolate peanut butter sweet?
There are two types of chocolate peanut butter - one with added sugar and one without. Mostly, those who are health conscious prefer to consume chocolate peanut butter with no added sugar.
On the contrary, those who love the tantalizing chocolate taste choose to take it with added sugar. However, Alpino products have chocolate peanut butter with brown sugar consisting of low calories helping in weight loss.
Is peanut butter junk food?
No, it is not. It is rich in nutrients, with 19% of protein in it. Also, peanut butter has minerals, vitamins, fibres, and fat without any added flavors or preservatives. On top of that, Alpino chocolate peanut butter has brown sugar, roasted peanuts, sea salt, chocolate paste, and soya extracts for additional nutrition and is vegan and gluten-free.
Recipes to Eat Peanut Butter Chocolate Flavor
The salty and sweet mixture of chocolate and peanut butter is a great experience. You cannot get over it after all; who can take only one peanut butter cup?
There is something about the complementary flavours that result in desserts such as cookies, brownies, pies, cakes, and much more.
1. No Bake Cookies III
What are the ingredients?
- ½ cup margarine
- three tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup milk
- one teaspoon of vanilla extract
- one pinch of salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- In a saucepan, bring cocoa, margarine, sugar, milk, and salt to a quick boil for about one minute.
- Include peanut butter, quick-cooking oats, and vanilla and mix properly.
- Then, work on it quickly, add a teaspoonful of waxed paper, and let it cool.
2. Hot fudge ice cream bar dessert
What are the Ingredients?
- 1 (16-ounce) CAN chocolate syrup
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 (12-ounce) container of frozen whipped topping, melted
- Empty the chocolate syrup into a medium size microwave bowl and microwave until it is hot for two minutes on high mode, impeding every 30 seconds. Do not permit to boil. Mix peanut butter into hot chocolate until smooth. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Line up the bottom of a 9x13-inch dish with an ice cream layer sandwich. Roll out the whipped topping on the sandwiches. Spoon out half the chocolate blend on that. Top it with half of the peanuts. Repeat it with layers. Freeze until solid, for at least one hour. Cut into square pieces to serve.
3. Peanut Blossoms II
What are the Ingredients?
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- Two eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- Two teaspoons of baking soda
- One teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 (9-ounce) bags of milk chocolate candy kisses, unpacked
- ½ cup white sugar for decoration
- Warm oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Smear cookie sheets.
- In a huge bowl, cream together the peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, and one cup of white sugar until smooth.Beat in the eggs one by one, and blend in the milk and vanilla. Mix the baking soda, flour, and salt; beat into the peanut butter mixture until properly mixed. Form tablespoonful's of dough into balls, and turn in leftover white sugar. Keep cookies 2 inches apart on the set cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the beforehand heated oven. Get rid of the oven, and right away, press a chocolate kiss into every cookie. Let it cool entirely, and the kiss will solidify as it cools.
Chocolate Peanut Butter is bliss for every gym lover, specifically as Alpino products are healthy, having cocoa powder, brown sugar, roasted peanuts, and soya extracts for supplementary nutrition.
The most exciting thing is that it is not junk food and holds maximum nutrients, minerals, fibres, vitamins, fats, and 19% of proteins.
Also, there are two categories of chocolate peanut butter in terms of sweetness one without sugar and one with added sugar.
Other than that, you can also prepare tasty recipes such as Peanut Blossoms II, Hot fudge ice cream bar dessert, and No Bake Cookies III.
For more healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter products, you can refer to the Alpino site. We have lots of variety of Chocolate Peanut Butter smooth, Crunchy, and Crisp variety, which is vegan and gluten-free. Reach us now.