Must Try Peanut Butter Recipes For Main Courses And Desserts
by Alpino Health Foods Private Limited on May 31, 2022
We have earlier written a blog - Tasty Recipes With Peanut Butter Powder You Don't Want To Miss. Do check that out too.
All of these tasty recipes are made with peanut butter but not just any peanut butter, they are obviously made with Alpino peanut butter which is pure, authentic and unsweetened. Containing no additional ingredients that could be harmful for you or your family, it is the best peanut butter you could consume.
Also, share these recipes to all the people who said peanut butter is a snack! Well, we are breaking orthodoxy!
Let’s now get started with the blog -
Peanut butter recipe for main courses -
1. Peanut butter noodles
Rice noodles or any noodles of your choice - 1 packet
Fresh Green Onion - 1
Fresh Garlic Cloves - 4
Soy sauce - According to taste
Maple syrup - 2 tablespoons
Peanut Butter - 2 big tablespoons
Chilli flakes/ chilli paste/ fresh chillies
- Cook your noodles according to the instructions given on the packet or your traditional method.
- In a bowl add soy sauce, maple syrup, peanut butter and chillies. Mix well. Adjust the quantities based on your taste.
- In a pan take some sesame oil and saute your finely chopped green onion and garlic.
- Once they are done, add your perfectly cooked noodles.
- Stir lightly in a way that the noodles do not break.
- Now add your sauce mixture and mix the sauce well.
- Taste and adjust the quantities of the sauces based on your taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
This noodle recipe is sure to become your favourite in no time. Packed with protein and all the good and taste ingredients, it is sure to take your tastebuds on a tour to the tastelands.
Peanut butter recipe for desserts -
2. Peanut butter banana cookiesIngredients -
Ripe Bananas - 2
Quick Cooking Oats
Alpino Chocolate Peanut Butter - 1 cup
Chocolate Chips or any other toppings of your choice (optional)
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add peanut butter and mix
- Then add oats accordingly and keep mixing till you get binding in the entire mixture.
- Once you get this consistency, use your hands to make small balls out of the mixture and keep putting on your baking tray.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake it in the oven till golden brown at 350 degrees
- Enjoy hot or store them and snack on them at any time of the day.
These cookies are so easy to make yet so delicious. You will not be able to stop yourself from eating these and making a lot more batches.
Try all these recipes yourself and let us know how you like them.
Check out our peanut butter recipes to explore more healthy yet tasty snackables that you can incorporate in your daily life.