Must-Try Healthy Desserts
by Alpino-in Admin on Jan 08, 2021
One superfood that plays a pivotal role in eating healthily is Peanut Butter. It is not only nutritious and heavy in protein but is also claimed to be very filling. These qualities of Peanut Butter aid in building a healthier lifestyle while not compromising on taste. Apart from a popular breakfast option for kids, it is very renowned amongst fitness enthusiasts across the world. Here are 5 dessert options we suggest that you can try making at home by merely using one main
ingredient i.e. Peanut Butter.
Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Bars
- Preheat your oven to 190 C degrees and place 1 cup of shredded Coconut on a baker’s
- Stir often till it turns light golden brown in color, and toast the coconut shredding. It shall
take around 8 to 10 mins. Then set aside.
- Take flour, brown sugar and salt in a bowl and mix them together.
- Cut cold butter into cubes and add to the flour.
- Mix butter into the flour using a fork, till it turns into coarse crumbs, then add the mixture
of toasted coconut.
- Now add rolled oats & mix till it forms dough.
- Keep three-fourth cup of dough aside and pour the remaining in a pan with parchment
paper on the base. Now, press the dough firmly into the pan.
- Pour 1/2 cup of all natural Alpino Peanut Butter over the dough.
- The next step is to sprinkle the remaining three-fourth cup dough all over the pan. Also,
finally sprinkle one-fourth cup un-toasted shredded coconut.
- Bake this prepared pan at 190 C degrees for around 20-25 minutes. Take it out from the
oven and let the bars cool completely before you cut them into squares.
- Top it up by drizzling melted chocolate on top (this is optional) and enjoy these peanut
butter oatmeal bars with a warm glass of milk!
Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Brownies
- Preheat your oven to 175 C degrees
- Take a bowl and mix together Alpino Almond Butter, coconut oil, eggs, honey and vanilla
- Keep stirring and add baking soda, cocoa powder, baking powder and chocolate chips to
- Pour the batter into a greased baking dish. Now, drizzle some additional Alpino Almond
Butter and some sea salt.
- Bake this at 175 C degrees for about 30 minutes until the edges begin to brown. To test
if it is properly cooked, stick a toothpick or knife in the center of the batter. If cooked, it
should come out clean.
- Preheat your oven to 205°C
- Take a large bowl and mix flour, baking powder, brown sugar and cocoa powder. Add
rice milk, yogurt and coconut oil and whisk until it is completely combined.
- Take a loaf pan with parchment paper and transfer the batter into it.
- Bake it in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes until the top is crackly.
- Let it cool off and then cut it into pieces and serve to your guests.
- Preheat your oven to 90 C degrees. Line 2 baking sheets on your baking pan with
- Mix aquafaba, lemon juice, rose water and cream of tartar in a huge mixing bowl. Beat
for 10 to 30 mins with an electric mixer until it gets fluffy. Increasing the speed to high
beating, gradually add confectioners’ sugar, until the meringue begins to hold stiff
peaks. Scoop the meringue into a piping bag fitted with a round tip.
- Pipe small mounds of meringue onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven, rotating sheets halfway through, until meringues are dry
and firm, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Turn off oven; keep meringues inside until cooled.
Watermelon Mint Popsicles
- To the blender/food processor, add the watermelon and lime juice and blend until
smooth, about 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl to discard the watermelon
seeds. Stir in the mint leaves.
- Pour the mixture into 8 popsicles molds equally.
- Place the molds in the freezer and freeze until slightly firm, about 1 to 2 hours depending
on your freezer (check after one hour). Insert the Popsicle sticks. The mixture should be
slightly solid enough to hold the Popsicle sticks in place without them sliding over.
Squeeze out all the juice and discard the watermelon pulp. Pour the mixture among 8
Popsicle molds. Place the molds in the freezer and freeze for 1 hour.
- Return to the freezer and freeze until firm, about 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove popsicles when ready and let sit on the counter for about 5 minutes to remove
from the molds. Enjoy!