Easy Recipes to Beat the Heat
by Alpino-in Admin on Jan 08, 2021
With everyone being confined in their homes, it is hard to maintain your fitness when all you want to do is to consume loads of junk food & bunk on your couch watching your favourite movies. It sounds tempting but is absolutely unhealthy. So we have come up with a few quick recipes for you, keeping in mind as healthy as it can get. All you need is 10 mins to make these simple, tasty, and tummy-filling recipes to beat the heat. So, get your washed hands at work and start making these refreshingly delectable dishes.
1. Tropical Smoothie
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ medium ripe banana, frozen
- 3-4 tbsp Alpino Peanut Butter Powder
- Place orange juice, pineapple, coconut flakes, banana & Alpino Peanut Butter Powder in a blender.
- Cover & process until smooth, revel in its cool breezy glory.
2. Creamy Peanut Butter Dip
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Alpino Smooth Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup skimmed milk
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese & Alpino Smooth Peanut Butter. Add milk and stir well till you reach the desired consistency, adding more milk if needed.
- Serve the dip with carrot, celery or cucumber sticks. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches.
3. Turmeric Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 chopped carrot
- ¼ cup frozen pineapple
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp Alpino Almond Butter
- Blend all the ingredients together for a smooth and creamy finish.
4. Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups Almond Milk ( or any other)
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Alpino Crunch Peanut Butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups of frozen berries
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients and blend until they are smooth enough. Serve it in a bowl, garnished with fruits.