With everyone being confined in their homes, it is hard to maintain your fitness when all you want to do is to consume loads of junk food & bunk on your couch watching your favourite movies. It sounds tempting but is absolutely unhealthy. So we have come up with a few quick recipes for you, keeping in mind as healthy as it can get. All you need is 10 mins to make these simple, tasty, and tummy-filling recipes to beat the heat. So, get your washed hands at work and start making these refreshingly delectable dishes.
1. Tropical Smoothie
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ medium ripe banana, frozen
- 3-4 tbsp Alpino Peanut Butter Powder
- Place orange juice, pineapple, coconut flakes, banana & Alpino Peanut Butter Powder in a blender.
- Cover & process until smooth, revel in its cool breezy glory.
2. Creamy Peanut Butter Dip
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Alpino Smooth Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup skimmed milk
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese & Alpino Smooth Peanut Butter. Add milk and stir well till you reach the desired consistency, adding more milk if needed.
- Serve the dip with carrot, celery or cucumber sticks. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches.
3. Turmeric Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 chopped carrot
- ¼ cup frozen pineapple
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp Alpino Almond Butter
- Blend all the ingredients together for a smooth and creamy finish.
4. Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups Almond Milk ( or any other)
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Alpino Crunch Peanut Butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups of frozen berries
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- Combine all the ingredients and blend until they are smooth enough. Serve it in a bowl, garnished with fruits.