· By Alpino-in Admin
Healthy recipes for Children with Organic Peanut Butter
Finding a kid-friendly meal is no cakewalk!
Because many time kids choose junk food options such as Pizza, Burger, Fries etc. filled with carbs and fats over a healthy meal. These snacks may carb their hunger for the moment but they lack in essential nutrients such as fibre, magnesium, iron, vitamins and proteins, which are very important for your child’s overall growth and health. But there is one food option rich in nutrition content and is the most loved spread by all kids, Organic Peanut Butter. Made with only 100% Organic Roasted Peanuts, it is a rich source of protein with a minimum amount of healthy fats and is free of cholesterol and transfats.
Here is a list of some healthy recipes you can make for your kids using organic Peanut Butter:
1. Peanut Butter Ice-Cream
1 cane of sweetened condensed milk
2 heavy whipping cream
1/4 Alpino’s Organic Peanut Butter (there’s also a crunchy version)
(you can also use honey version according to your taste buds)
How to Make:
- In a stand mixer, beat cold heavy cream on high until stiff peaks form, 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together milk and Alpino’s Organic Peanut Butter.
- With a rubber spatula, gently fold whipped cream into milk mixture.
- Pour into a clean loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Serve alone or with toppings of your choice. (fruits goes better)
Source of Healthy fats and protein.
2. Peanut Butter Pasta
Love the easting pasta? But cannot eat it due to the baggage of extra calories?
Try the Peanut Butter pasta which gives your traditional pasta with a healthy twist!
1 cup boiled pasta
¼ cup carrot
¼ cup green onion white
2 tbsp. frozen corn
2 tbsp. capsicum sliced
2 tbsp. green onion greens
½ tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp oil (olive oil)
1 tsp roasted sesame seeds
¼ tsp white vinegar
Salt to taste
½ tsp chili flakes
2 tsp honey peanut butter
2 tsp Alpino’s Organic Peanut Butter
1 tbsp. schezwan sauce
½ tsp soya sauce
Chopped fresh red chilies
Green onion greens
Roasted sesame seeds
Steps to make:
1) Pour 1 tsp oil (olive oil) in a frypan and let it heat. Once the oil is hot add onion, capsicum, carrot, sweet corn, and ginger garlic paste. Let it cook for a minute.
2) For preparing the sauce – mix ½ tsp chili flakes,2 tsp honey peanut butter, 2 tsp Alpino’s Organic Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp. schezwan sauce, ½ tsp soya sauce, and 2 tbsp. water in a bowl.
3) Once the veggies get cooked, add boiled pasta and salt in the frypan. Mix it thoroughly.
3) Add the bowl of sauce, vinegar, and sesame seeds in the frypan and blend it well.
4) The pasta is ready. The final step is garnishing to make it presentable.
Decorate it with finely chopped fresh red chilies, green onions greens, and roasted sesame seeds.
3. Fruit Smoothie
The perfect companion for a filling breakfast!
- Yogurt or Almond milk
- Fruits like mango, strawberry.
- Alpino’s Organic Peanut Butter
Steps to follow
Place the yoghurt/almond milk and fruits in a blender.
Blend it till it gets a smooth texture.
To perk it up, add two spoons full of Alpino’s Organic Peanut Butter
Your lip-smacking smoothie is ready.
You can try it with new flavours with a new fruit every day.
Try these Peanut Butter recipes and prepare a filling and nutrient-rich meal for your child without compromising on taste.