10 Amazing Uses of Alpino’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
by Alpino Health Foods Private Limited on Jan 05, 2022
Alpino, being one of the initial health purveyors of India, provides yet another nutritious health food in the market for all its choicest customers –“Organic Apple Cider Vinegar”. Naturally brewed from the Himalayan apples, it’s 100% raw and unfiltered packed with ample amounts of nutrients and rich in antioxidants with strands of mother. Enhancing your metabolism and energy levels, here are 10 amazing uses of our organic apple cider vinegar.
- To Make a Salad Vinaigrette: One easy way to use apple cider vinegar is to make a simple salad dressing. Homemade salad dressings can be much healthier for you than store-bought ones, and they’re often tastier, too. In addition to using it as a dressing for salads, try it as a marinade for grilled meat. This vinaigrette will sustain in the fridge for up to three weeks.
- As an All-Purpose Cleaner: Apple cider vinegar is often a popular choice for a natural alternative to commercial cleaning agents. All thanks to its various antibacterial properties. Blend one cup of water with half a cup of apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle and add a few drops of your favourite essential oil and voila! You have got an all-natural cleaner that busts through tough grime without staining your priced possessions.
- To Boil Better Eggs: Adding vinegar to the water you use to boil or poach eggs can help you produce consistently good eggs. Using apple cider vinegar when boiling eggs can also speed up the coagulation, or clotting, of the egg whites. This can be useful if the shell tends to crack while the egg is being boiled.
- To Wash Fruits and Vegetables: Are you a bit of a germophobe? Pesticide residue on fruits and vegetables can be a growing concern in this Covid-induced environment. It’s recommended to wash them in an apple cider vinegar solution. It’ll remove more of the chemical residues than water alone and may help kill any dangerous bacteria present in the food. Washing your edibles in apple cider vinegar has been shown to remove dangerous bacteria like E. coli and Salmonella.
- Freshen up your clothes: Pulling out your winter wardrobe? Or just returned from a fab thrift store run? Remove musty odours and brighten their colours by adding one cup of apple cider vinegar to your wash cycle. Keep bright colours like red from staining other clothes by soaking new garments in straight vinegar for 20 minutes before the first wash.
- Sore Throat Remedy: Apple cider vinegar is a popular home remedy for sore throats. It’s antimicrobial properties could help kill off the bacteria that could be causing the problem. If you try this at home, make sure you mix the apple cider vinegar with water before gargling as apple cider vinegar is very acidic and has been known to cause throat burns when consumed undiluted.
- Ran out of Buttermilk? : We've all been there. You have everything you need to whip up a batch of melt-in-your-mouth buttermilk pancakes — except the buttermilk. Instead of running to the store at 7 a.m. on a Saturday, mix one cup whole milk with one tablespoon apple cider vinegar and let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes. Once the mixture thickens slightly, it's ready to use in your favourite biscuit or pancake recipe.
- Detox Drink: Detoxes can be extremely expensive. If you're interested in the concept but don't want to spend a fortune, the apple cider vinegar detox could be worth looking into. Supposedly, it works to aid in weight loss, reduce appetite, balance your pH, lower cholesterol, remove toxins and more.
- Get rid of pet fleas: If you own a pet, you'll know fleas can be a real nightmare. Vet fees can be expensive, and perhaps unnecessary if you have a bottle of apple cider vinegar handy. Whilst apple cider vinegar won't kill fleas, it does make the environment unbearable for them! For this reason, it's effective for encouraging them to leave, and also great as a preventative measure. Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water and spray over your pet to keep those annoying fleas at bay.
- Appetite Control: In some studies, people who ate white bread and orange juice along with apple cider vinegar for breakfast felt more satisfied after the meal compared to those who ate these foods without vinegar. Vinegar does not appear to slow stomach emptying, which was one proposed mechanism. At any rate, if you are going to eat something high-carb, have a little vinegar with your meal to help you feel full and keep blood sugar levels steady.
Alpino Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
100% Raw, Unfiltered & Unpasteurized | With Mother of Vinegar | Helps in Weight Loss | Naturally Rich in Antioxidants | Contains No Added Flavours or Preservatives