We have a long period of uncertainty ahead of us. Whether we’ll be stuck at home three months from now, Or we’ll be free to roam around a week from now. What matters is that we try to keep ourselves occupied during this unprecedented time! We decided to share a few things that are not much but can help you and your family stay entertained. Start off your day right with these things you can do if you are bored!
- Doodling – This is the perfect time to catch up on your art skills that you always intended to do. You don’t always get a break from your busy schedule, use it to enhance your skills and doodle away!
- Yoga – With all the chaos around us, it is imperative to stay calm and not get sucked in on the madness. Yoga is the right way to go, it is relaxing and also helps you to stay in shape.
- Dalgona Coffee – The foremost trend discovered during the quarantine is definitely the frothy Dalgona Coffee. Follow this latest trend and indulge in its creamy goodness!
- Peanut Butter Fudge – Peanut Butter is healthy and the most loved snack by people of all ages. It is undoubtedly the best superfood to experiment with. Try out that new recipe you found on the internet the other day!
- Gardening – It’s not particularly for everybody, but once you get the hang of it, it sure seems fun to grow things from the scratch. Also the added bonus is the beauty that it adds to your home!
- Reading – While you were busy making a fortune, there were a lot of good reads that you missed out on! Don’t let the fast pace of life stop you from curling up in a corner and finishing up a book in one go!
- Play Housie – It’s one of the favourite pastimes that people like indulging in! Online Housie is the new outdoor cricket. Get in on the WhatsApp groups and make the most of your time!
- Watch Money Heist – The latest international sensation is catching people’s attention like crazy! People are obsessed with the show as well as it’s characters. You definitely get your money’s worth!
- Friends – If you haven’t heard about ‘Friends’ then you are living under a rock! Binge watch it with your family on Netflix and get in, on all the inside jokes! You don’t know that we know they know!
- Video Call – You can no longer run away from your friends and family. They are the ones who will always be there for you, pick up your phone and get in touch with them!
- Zoom Meetings – Thanks to Zoom, we can connect with everyone 40 people at a time! Whether you are in your pajamas or without your pants, everything works when you are on a Zoom call!
- Admire Nature – Grab a cup of coffee and settle down on your window for a peaceful moment. Revel in the beauty of the sun when it’s dusk and all the birds are returning to their homes. Nature will never look better!
- Do-it-yourself – Whether it’s a make-up tutorial or some other crafty thing that you would like to try! YouTube has a video for all your aspirations, indulge in some down time because you won’t get it back!
- Order Peanut Butter from Alpino – One thing that we do best is bringing the best Peanut Butter for you and your family! Get your favourite flavour today for some binge eating goodness!
Alpino Natural Peanut Butter Crunch
Made with High Quality Roasted Peanuts, Cocoa Powder & Choco Chips | 100% Non-GMO | Gluten-Free | Vegan