Peanut Butter Desserts you must try
by Alpino-in Admin on Jan 08, 2021
Want to eat something sweet? But worried about high calories and sugar? Looking for something that provides amazing taste without the burden of calories?
This tug of war between health and desserts ends now!
Enjoy the amazing Peanut Butter recipes that tickle your sweet tooth.
Chewy Peanut Butter Pan Squares
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and Peanut Butter; stir until smooth. Combine sugar and flour; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Spread into a greased 13×9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° until lightly browned and edges start to pull away from sides of pan, 28-32 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Butter and line a square pan with baking paper.
Place the Base ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined. Press into the prepared pan.
Melt the Topping ingredients. Pour and spread over the Base – smooth the top or do swirls.
Refrigerate until set – about 1 1/2 hours. Remove from fridge, allow to come to room temp slightly. Cut into 16 squares (or whatever shape you want!). Best served at room temperature.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- Add all the ingredients except for the rice cereal into a bowl, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 16 balls, each 1 inch in diameter.
- Pour the rice cereal into a shallow dish, and roll each ball in the crispies, coating each ball. Enjoy!
- Store the remaining balls in the refrigerator.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart
- Liberally grease a 9″ or 10″ tart pan with a removable bottom with cooking spray. Place the tart pan onto a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the Oreo crumbs with the melted butter until moistened and coated. Press the crumbs into the prepared pan and up the sides in an even layer. Chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes, or freeze for about 15 minutes.
- While the crust chills, make your filling. In a large bowl, beat together the Peanut Butter, butter and cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in the powdered sugar, corn syrup and vanilla until mixture is thick and smooth. Pour the mixture into the chilled crust, smooth out the top and chill for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Once the filling has chilled, make your ganache. In another large microwaveable bowl, add in the chocolate chips and heavy cream. Microwave on HIGH power for about 35 seconds. Stir, then microwave again for about 35 seconds. Stir again until the chips are melted completely and the mixture is smooth and glossy. Pour the mixture over the tart and spread evenly. Refrigerate for at least 20-30 minutes or until set before cutting into wedges.