- Manage E-Commerce All Portals - Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Healthkart, Meesho, etc.
- Listing the products online.
- Regularly manage inventory across eCommerce portals.
- Experience in SEO / SMO.
- Can handle sales through the website.
- Develop eCommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Plan and monitor Amazon paid search marketing campaigns
- Partner with the brand, owners to leverage all marketing opportunities on Amazon, Flipkart, and other portals.
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with eCommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium eCommerce supplier
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times, understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major eCommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
- Collaborate with your sales peers, design teams and management to ensure that you are offering the very best assortment to the customer
- offering the very best assortment to the customer
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Ecommerce, Market Places
- Honest, Hardworking and Dedicated
- Must have a full working knowledge of Market portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Healthkart, etc
- Knowledge of digital marketing.
- Eager to learn, smart, and decisive.
- Possess a pleasing personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result-oriented, and self-starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
Job Type : Full-time