Alpino is one of the initial purveyors of health foods in India, along with various high protein food products. With its Head Office in Gujarat, India, Alpino has established itself as a notable name for products that are hygienically prepared with best quality raw materials & strict quality control all over the country.
This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
- Produce well-researched content for marketing collaterals across online and offline.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team – across different departments.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials for social media
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Monitor and analyse the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Research and write long-form content on various relevant topics
- Publish content on various platforms and analyze traffic performance
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing with a focus on content
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communication, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2C audience
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO Search engine optimization, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas’ Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques, especially SEO
- Willingness to multitask and take new initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
Job Type: Full-time
Experience:02 to 04 years