Alpino Easy Squeezy Chocolate Peanut Butter Combo
Alpino Chocolate Peanut Butter Smooth | 19 G Protein | High Protein Peanut Butter Creamy | Gluten-Free | Vegan
- No Trans Fat
- No Cholesterol
- Rich Source of Fibre
- 19% Protein Per Serving Of 32 G
- Good Source Of Vitamins E, B3 & B6
- Made with Roasted Peanuts, Cocoa Powder & Choco Chips | Non-GMO | Gluten-Free | Vegan
- 19% Protein | Rich Source Of Fiber | No Trans Fat | No Cholesterol
- Good Source Of Vitamins E, B3 & B6 | Rich In Minerals: Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous And Potassium
- Oil Separation Is Natural Process, Stir Well Before Use Together With The Confidence Of Knowing Your Peanut Butter Contains No Stabilizers Or Fillers.
- Manufactured Under US FDA, APEDA, BRC, FSSC, HALAL, KOSHER, FSSAI, GMP, ISO 22000 Certified Facility, Under Strict Quality Control.
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Aids in weight loss/gain
- Promotes muscle growth
- Boosts heart health
- Boosts energy
The reason behind our Better Taste!
Rich in protein & contains good
fats that lower cholestrol
Low in fat and sugar &
Helps lower blood pressure
& controls appetite
Tastes Best with Everything!
Make a Sandwhich
Use it as Salad Dressing
Blend into a Smoothie
Spread it on Pancakes
Every Peanut Butter flavour is
Delicious & Unique!
Add all three to Cart
Frequently Asked Questions
The shelf life of Alpino Organic Peanut Butter is 12 months from the date of manufacture. The exact date/month is mentioned on the peanut butter jar.
Our Peanut Butter is a great source of protein. It is low in carbs, high in healthy fats, and is made from fresh roasted peanuts. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Alpino Peanut Butter has absolutely no stabilizers and literally tastes like a jar of roasted peanuts.
Yes, it is. It contains only the best-roasted peanuts, cocoa powder, choco chips, and no added stabilizers, or preservatives.
We source fresh peanuts from farms in the fertile land of Junagadh, Gujarat.
Yes, our entire range of Peanut Butter is vegan and doesn’t contain any added preservatives or stabilizers.